the everyday things, the simple things in life, the things that are all around me, you know finding the things that just make you SMILE!!!
I decided I would call it, Finding Joy Where You Can.
So yesterday, while we were in Vegas, I had to run to Walmart to buy the Hubster some pants he can work in, (they are cheap and are great for work).
Almost as soon as I pulled in the parking lot and turned down the first aisle, this little gem caught my attention, and I couldn't help but smile and I think something like "What the, Ha, ha, that's awesome", came out of my mouth. So I had to find a near by parking spot and grabbed my camera, walked over to the truck and started snapping pictures. Now I'm not sure which was getting more attention, the truck, or me walking around it with a big goofy grin on my face, laughing, and muttering to my self, this is hilarious, as I snapped these pictures.
6 comments:
That is crazy! It's even more awesome than I was picturing when you described it to me. The best part is the crocodiles on the hood. What is that all about? I would like to know what this person was thinking when they decided to do this. Although from the looks of all the beer they must drink, they probably weren't in a very clear state of mine. =)
Yeah, I'm thinking all the bottles of beer those tops came off, where consumed by the owner of the truck, prior to doing this. I have NO idea what the thought behind the hood was, (except again, the consumption of lots of beer) but it cracks me up.
I think the whole thing is just hilarious, I would of loved to see what the owner of this fine truck looked like??????
hahaha! That is awesome! So glad that you had your camera with you! Thanks for sharing :)
Some people are So creative! I'm glad you got a picturel!
Glad you like my truck! Ha Ha. Too funny.
Post a Comment