- Being able to pay our bills this month
- Not having to run the air conditioner any more
- Seeing the sweet smile on a Grand Child's face
- The talent to make some Christmas presents
- My Sister for sending me some asthma medication, much needed
- Dinner & a movie at home, just me and my guy
- Our very old cat who thinks he is going to freeze now that the weather is in the 70's.
- My Heavenly Father
- Our big goofy dog that I have to give allergy medicine to
- A tiny, healthy, Grand Daughter's birth
- Being able to get to Utah to hold that beautiful little spirit in my arms and kiss my Daughters forehead
- Watching the love and joy on my Daughter's face as she holds her new little niece
- Getting to see two of my Grandchildren meet their new baby Sister, and three of my Grandchildren meet their newest little cousin
- The joy of; Reading "I always love you" to my Grandson, playing hide and seek with my Grand Daughter
- Being able to pick up the phone and wish my Mother a happy birthday
- The joy of holding a tiny precious spirit in my arms for a few hours, and the joy of peeking in on my Daughter while she got some rest
- The joy and laughter watching a dance off between my two Grandsons
- The talent to be able to sew for my family
- Playing balloon soccer with my Grandchildren
- A Hubby who is so sweet and caring that he let me stay one extra day when he saw how hard it was for me to say goodbye
- Sleeping with my own pillow again
- A day of rest
- A Grandson's big smile when he see's me, then the joy of holding him in my arms and putting him to sleep
- Staying in my P.J.'s for an entire day
- Getting ready for spending time with family and giving thanks
Sometimes when life gets tough it is hard to remember to be grateful. I truly have so much to be grateful for though, I need to get better about expressing my gratitude more than just one day of the year.
As I prepare for Thanksgiving this year I am most grateful for family and friends (which I consider family). Thank you to each and everyone of you for the Joy you bring to my life and for your strength in helping me through the tough times.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING
2 comments:
Sounds like a great trip to Utah to be able to see your kids and grandkids and spend that quality time with them. I wish we all lived in the same town again, the way we did for the first 20 years of my life.
You'll have to post pictures of the fun decorations and presents that you're making.
I love your list. I'm most thankful for family too and wish we could all live close again. Hopefully someday.
Post a Comment